Hey all, been a while, been a lot going on and I’m not going to update with posts as it will just take to long. Here’s the highlights of the first part of the year…
- Feb 2021 – Lost Instagram account.
- March 2021 – Discovered NFT Art and made my Genesis drop.
- March 2021 – Sold first Ethereum NFT artwork.
- April 2021 – Made my first NFT only artworks.
- May 2021 – New work made for exhibition at Oriel Ty Meirion.
- May 2021 – First pieces sold on Tezos NFTs site Hic Et Nunc.
- June 2021 – Three pieces in mixed exhibition at Oriel Ty Meirion.
- June 2021 – Set up NFT Art Hub.
- June 2021 – Instagram account recovered.
- June 2021 – Set up TikTok account.
- July 2021 – First drawn piece of the year, Little Angel.
And that’s the bulk of it. There is other news to come which I will reveal at a later date, but for now, that’s the most notable stuff. I know I’m not the most prolific of creators, but I have to juggle the art with other work, so when I’m able to, I do!
But let’s quickly focus on the last two items on the list – first up I set up a TikTok account, because, why not? Got to get around. If you’re interested, you can follow me at @daytripart over there. I’ve been making time lapse videos of me working, as people seem to like that sort of thing, and I like doing them! I also have done some live drawing sessions as well, mostly concentrating on my latest piece – Little Angel.
It’s a fairly straightforward interpretation of one of the many photos in my collection, but with a little twist to put it firmly in my usual ballpark. You can see it being made in this video:
And that’s it, caught up, to an extent. There is a lot more work planned this year, once the other stuff goes out the way and clears some time for me to carry on. In the meantime, jump on my social feeds as stuff tends to get posted there before it gets posted anywhere else. @d.w.j.lloyd for Instagram, and @daytripart for Twitter, TikTok and Facebook.